Monday, December 26, 2011

Koleksi lawak bumper sticker Quotes..






" Watch out for the idiot behind me!"
Moooooove, I'm trying to speed!
If you're rich, I’m single!
IF THIS STICKER IS GETTING SMALLER, THE LIGHT IS PROBABLY GREEN
F U Cn Rd Ths U Cnt Spl Wrth A Dm!
Hey idiot- You're driving a car, not a phone booth
I Brake For No Apparent Reason.
If you can read this bumper sticker you are driving too close.
If you can read this I can deploy your air bag!!!
If you can read this you are too close..
If you can read this you're in range.
If you can read this, I am parked.
If you can read this, I can slam on my brakes and sue you!
If You Can Read This, I've Lost My Trailer.
If you can read this, THEN GET THE HELL OUT OF MY WAY!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

maung corner © 2008 Template by:
SkinCorner